nuevas leyendas urbanas # 1


“Heart of Illuminati" by Eugenia Loli.

I saw a bad dream the other day, which inspired me to do this collage. UFOs were flying out of a secret base from within the city, and yet, people were ignoring them, as if they were not visible! "Look! They’re right in front of you, how can you be so blind?" I cried to them.

Soon after that, I got grabbed by the military, and I was turned into cyborg. They removed my face skin, placed mechanical parts into my head, and stapled my face back (I could see the staples under my hair). Inside my own dream, I felt like a zombie without a will, aimlessly walking in the city. But memories and emotions were coming back to me. I got caught once, and I got caught twice again, with secret agents trying to fix the programming in me. In fact, they disabled me by whispering a secret word to me, and all went black (I lost consciousness inside my own dream).

Because my emotions were keep coming back to me, and I tried to run away, they ultimately killed me. They rounded me up on an airport, and I felt a metallic rod hitting my head. The abrupt movement of my head after the hit, and the pain, happened also in reality, which led me to wake up. Just before this final act happened, I saw one of the agents that caught me having the “All Seeing Eye" instead of an actual head.

Gallery  | Shop | Etsy | Tumblr | Flickr | Facebook

dicen que si un hombre
o una mujer
caminan para atrás 
en tacos altos
por, más o menos, media hora
explotan



Comentarios

Entradas populares