imitación de los hombres

My Adorable Dog, Allie ‘loop’ - by Will KimPastels on PaperAs of now, I have a 21 months old son, a 2 months old son, and this 4 years old half border collie dog, Allie. Obviously, I feel bad I can’t pay as much attention to my dog as I used to before I had two kids. So from now (as a part of my new years resolutions), besides trying my best to take Allie out for a walk, I will be spending a little more time with Allie, draw her, other dogs, cats, and my love of animals for a while. So you’ll be seeing more of my animal doodles here for next… who knows how many days or weeks haha ;-) Hope you enjoy.

My Adorable Dog, Allie ‘loop’ - by Will Kim
Pastels on Paper
vía: art in motion

los dioses imitan a los hombres como pueden,
                  como les sale:
la imperfección les cuesta horrores




Comentarios

Entradas populares